Hello there! Guess who made it on Independent Fashion Bloggers weekly roundup? ME!! 😀 I was selected for my last blog post Products I Can’t Live Without. For those of you who don’t know what IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) is, it’s an online community for fashion bloggers created by a fashion blogger in 2007 where we can network, share experiences, learn, grow, gain traffic and basically build a better blog. According to their Facebook page, IFB is currently composed 15,000 fashion bloggers.
Every week IFB hosts a weekly roundup (called Links à la Mode) where you submit your best blog post of the week and they go through all of them and select a top 20. I’ve been submitting my weekly posts basically every week since creating this blog (which was not too long ago) so you can imagine my excitement at finally being selected. I honestly consider it an honor to be on the list and share the excitement with all of the wonderfully talented fashion bloggers who were also selected. So without further ado here’s IFB’s weekly roundup:
Fresh New Start
Edited by: Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion
Even though January is one brutal cold month in Michigan, it happens to be one of my favorites. It’s a brand New Year…..it’s the opportunity for each and every one of us to start with a fresh clean slate. What will you be taking on this year? A new hobby? Losing weight? Starting your own business? Bettering your blog? The ideas are only limited by your imagination, and I for one, cannot wait to begin this new adventure. This weeks links are chock full of awesome DIY ideas, product reviews, and ways to make yourself smile!
Have a fabulous month everyone!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: JANUARY 12TH
- Ethical Fashion Blog: What do you think about charity shop pricing?
- Fashion is Evolution: How to make a clothing-tag specimen board
- Fashion Moriarty: If you only buy 12 magazines this year
- House of Jeffers: Not fitting in because of the way you dress
- Letter Kay Blog: How to wear leather leggings
- Life of a Recessionista: Products I can’t live without
- Life Style Flash: Things I hate about shopping
- Marionberry Style: It isn’t easy being green
- Nadalyn Margaret: All about brooches
- Over 50 Feeling 40: Journalism 101 for Bloggers
- Pandippo: Sometimes a simple dress is all you need
- Paper Cloth: Things I learned from January J.Crew
- Pretty Quirky Pants: DIY Beaded stretch cuff bracelet
- Statements in Fashion: Twitter Tuesday: “Chuffed to Bits” for The Whitelist
- Style Delights: Ten tips to be happy!
- The Calvin Show: How to take great street style photos
- The Dapper Bun: DIY Simple hems
- The PVD Journal: How to take gratuitous photos of yourself
- The Shop Hopper: Shopping Manifesto
- The Window Shopper: DIY Getting your colors done
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine